Operating from our offices in Harrow, our aim at Hill Wooldridge & Co is to provide our wide-ranging client base with a friendly, professional and cost effective service with the close involvement of a partner. The firm was founded over 80 years ago and we remain proud of its history and reputation. We remain independent and believe in the quality and range of service that can be provided by a small practice. We act for clients requiring services ranging from simple tax returns to audits of large limited companies. We are particularly proud to be auditors of an AIM listed plc and believe that this shows the high level of service that we are able to provide. We work to establish close relationships with our clients. This enables us to better understand their businesses and needs, and forms the basis for a good working relationship. A significant number of our clients have been with us for many years and much of our new work is received from client referrals. We make use of the latest technology and training in ensuring that both our systems and staff are up to date and can provide you with the highest level of service.
What We Offer
- A free initial consultation
- Fixed fee quotes for compliance work so that you know in advance how much you will be charged
- A personal service led by a partner with the involvement of a manager and support staff, providing you with multiple contact points in the office
- No charge for general phone calls to discuss your business ideas or problems with a partner
- We endeavour to return all client phone calls within 24 hours
Hill Wooldridge & Co. is the trading name of Hill Wooldridge & Co. Ltd. Registered Office: 107 Hindes Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1RU. Registered in England No. 3504901
Registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.