How does my new business get up and running?
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That’s where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Start your new venture on a sure footing – contact us for an initial consultation today.
Getting the right advice can be critical
This allows us the time and space to get to know our clients and spend time on R&D to give you the advice you need to make your business thrive.