How do I stay compliant with the charity commission filing requirements?
We act for a number of charities operating in a variety of sectors from which we have gained a wide range of experience.
We are able to offer the following services:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Different levels of reporting on these accounts
- Independent Examination
- Assistance in completing the annual return to be submitted to the Charities Commission
- Technical advice to ensure that the Charity SORP is complied with
- Advice on the most suitable legal structure for your charity to protect the Trustees
- Companies Act Charity, registered by guarantee
- Industrial and Provident Society company
Hill Wooldridge has been carrying out SRA audit engagements for many years and has accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience in this field. The SRA rules are ever changing and we can ensure your legal practice is compliance with the latest laws and regulations.
Getting the right advice can be critical
This allows us the time and space to get to know our clients and spend time on R&D to give you the advice you need to make your business thrive.