Solicitors accounts rules
Why use Hill Wooldridge for your SRA audit?
We have acted for a number of solicitors for many years and are very familiar with the accounting regulations laid down by the Law Society with which firms of solicitors must comply.
We are able to offer the following services:
- We are an eligible reporting accountant firm and can prepare and submit the accountants report required by the Law Society
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Different levels of reporting on these accounts
- Accountants report
- Advise on the most suitable legal structure for your firm
- Limited Liability Partnership
Getting the right advice can be critical
This allows us the time and space to get to know our clients and spend time on R&D to give you the advice you need to make your business thrive.